Welcome to Our New Location
The new location will allow us to accommodate our West End patients. Dr. Shilpi Gupta, D.D.S., will be working at the Patterson location and is excited to meet all of your dental needs.
March 23, 2021 | Why do I need a Crown?
A crown is a “cap” or cover Dr. Hyder can put on your tooth in order to restore it to its normal shape, color, size and function. The primary purpose of a crown is to make the tooth stronger.
You need a Crown if:
- You have a cavity that is too large to fill
- You need a cover over a dental implant
- Your tooth is cracked or broken down beyond a filling repair
- Your tooth is worn down or weakened
- Your tooth has had root canal treatment – the crown will protect the restored tooth
- You have a discolored or badly shaped tooth, to improve your smile